Adult XXX Channels with Mobus IPTV

Oddballs

Administrator
Staff member
As you know we have plenty of adult channels
However if you wish to disable or enable adult channels then please advice and we will do that for you

New Pricing as of today
1 Month $9 a month
3 Months $25
6 Months $47
12 Months $90

MOBUS ServiceChannelsSeries
live
4776 Multi Country Channels​
VOD
6687 Mostly USA/ English Latest Films​
Mostly USA/English Series 1661​
adult
200 Randomly Selected and updated

Full information how to connect to MOBUS IPTV added here Mobus IPTV Setup Guides
For any more please contact us to add any specific instruction

A friend commented on the huge increase of the adult channels. He also indicated that the new sections were not working, producing a 403.

There's a pill for that!
3D Cinema 4D GIF by Pi-Slices

I agree . Pick any numbered xxx channel and it's basically offline . error code 403
EG : adult 7233 amatuer 01 all they way to adult 7351 amatuer 29 no worky aka error code 403
EG ; adult 7386 arab 01 all the way to adult 7413 arab 29 none worky aka error code 403
EG ; adult 7415 asian 01 all the way to adult asian 7444 no worky aka error code 403
see the pattern . Most if not all numbered new channels are just not working .
KIndly report please

Also USA> CBS local > 5922 WNCT Greenville was reported yesterday offline . It's still offline error code 403 :cry:
My friend said that the "old" channels in between the huge quantity of "new" ones still work. It's the hundreds of additional channels that aren't working. Again, according to my friend.

My friend said more new channels are indeed working now . Oddballs; my friend says "Thanks a lot ! "
I want to say it's my pleasure but I hope it doesn't get taken out of context lol 🤣

What happened to all the adult channels? Went from 3000 to about 50......
Hi there.
Most of them went offline recently and we were forced to remove all offline ones until they are working again.

Back
Top Bottom