PlayersKlub Forum

I just purchased TPK from your site. I can't login to the APK at all. Can you please check my login info if I forward it to you?

My License Service Details are:
I removed your login details .. dont share them in public forum please..

I just purchased TPK from you website and I can't login to the APK. Can you check my login info if I forward it to you? Please PM me ASAP.

I just purchased TPK from you website and I can't login to the APK. Can you check my login info if I forward it to you? Please PM me ASAP.
yes i got your info.. i am looking at it

I use the TPK addon in kodi so I can use Ivue TV guide. Is this addon not working anymore? I've tried signing in, but keep getting invalid login credentials

I use the TPK addon in kodi so I can use Ivue TV guide. Is this addon not working anymore? I've tried signing in, but keep getting invalid login credentials
Both add-ons out of date. What are you trying to do and which one giving you error.

The Kodi players klub not really reuqired for most devices. What do you have windows or android or something else

I'm using kodi on the xbox one. I like the Ivue tv guide addon and the only way to get channels working through it is with an iptv addon. It's not a huge deal, I can just setup the pvr client. Just thought I would ask. While I got you though, can I also get the new discord link?

I'm using kodi on the xbox one. I like the Ivue tv guide addon and the only way to get channels working through it is with an iptv addon. It's not a huge deal, I can just setup the pvr client. Just thought I would ask. While I got you though, can I also get the new discord link?
Ok you can try PVR client. Not sure if ivuguide will work.
The discord they don't want me to share publicly so I will send it to you in DM.

Can I also get the discord link? I am a TPK subscriber through playersklubiptv.com but sounds like I need to make some changes. Please advise thanks!!

Can I also get the discord link? I am a TPK subscriber through playersklubiptv.com but sounds like I need to make some changes. Please advise thanks!!
Oh I think that websire is not a real playersKlub and it's a fake Company. Lol.

Discord link will not get you help for that. They are fake

I will send you dm message with discord link

Back
Top Bottom