New n upset abt GMaster

Mee1017

New here n upset abt GMaster, does anyone know the real reason they’re not working? And if they’re coming back or will they abandon us?

What did you do to get it working? I just got my receipt of payment but it’s yet not working. I hope it comes back cus I really liked them!

Hello

I have loaded XCIPTV and Purple IPTV and enter my credentials....and url

It loads sometimes and XCIPTV does not display everything. I update and it will not work

When I get in purple channels are hit or miss some work and some dont... can you please tell me if I am doing anything wrong...

or is ti just service is not stable right now and hopefully it will level out...

Please let me know

Thanks

can you DM me

I will DM
Husham,
Can I get some detailed login instruction help as well? I received a ticket response in my email, however, it was very cryptic so maybe i'm missing something obviously. I need a new password and more detailed explanation on how to get logged on. It would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• xcitpv.jpeg
    xcitpv.jpeg
    581.6 KB · Views: 16
can I get a dm also - I loaded xciptv but used adreno vision url and it’s not working any help would be appreciated thanks for your help

Game Master Panel emailed me back and said they are no longer using GMaster X. Would have been nice to know. And these other apps don't let you have "favorites" unless you get premium version. Such a load of crap!!!

I loaded xciptv app and can’t get it to play I used the url from awhile back adreno vision but still won’t load don’t know if I can get a dm from husband? Thanks

Can someone help me with GMaster replacement, codes or server address? I have three services just paid for last month and reading all the posts, worried a bit on getting it back up and running. help!

Back
Top Bottom