Moving around purple iptv on windows laptop

Laser173

Hi
I have installed the purple iptv on a windows 10 laptop. Works good however l cant find a way of moving up and down the categories and channels. The mouse works on the top menu to select live tv- movies etc .

What am l missing please

Cheers

Hi
I have installed the purple iptv on a windows 10 laptop. Works good however l cant find a way of moving up and down the categories and channels. The mouse works on the top menu to select live tv- movies etc .

What am l missing please

Cheers
Right I need walk backwards.
Can you tell me where did you download from. Send link where you got it from.

And if a screenshot or small clip of the error please

I will try to make. Similar one here and then find out if I can figure out a solution

Hi
I have deleted the purple player but have been on your site and down loaded the IPTV stream app. I have entered all info correctly but get an error notice saying unable to complete SSL connection. Can you help please? or can you suggest a good reliable PC Windows 10 player for darkstream content please.

Hi
I have deleted the purple player but have been on your site and down loaded the IPTV stream app. I have entered all info correctly but get an error notice saying unable to complete SSL connection. Can you help please? or can you suggest a good reliable PC Windows 10 player for darkstream content please.
I'm sending you a dm

Hey @Laser173

Sorry I've only just come across this..

"if you are using a laptop you will have to hover the mouse pointed over the category and then use the 2 finger method to scroll or else you can use the mouse scroller"

Regards,
DarkStreams
When he tried to use IPTV smarters in windows, he got SSL failurer.
We even tried IPTV player originary one. He had the same error :(

We also tried web IPTV smarters from pc windows and was working.

We came to the conclusion the IPTV smarters application on windows blocked from the server side ?

Fair enough:)

I will continue to offer help to @Laser173 if he needs it
He has my contact details now

Back
Top Bottom