Tivimate throws: An error occurred: code 404

gubomirgeorgiev

Hello,
Since more than a week now I get error code 404. The error appears on every chanel. Here's a screenshot (the app is in Cyrillic).
PXL_20230310_081001729.MP.jpg

It seems like the app is trying to load the chanel three times and after the third attempt it throws the error.

I tried with cleaning the tivimate cache and reinstalling the app but that didn't fix the error.

I use the stalker portal for the playlists with IPTV provider's url and Mac address that I have confirmed with him. With this setup the app was working fine for almost a year. I'm not sure if the error started appearing after tivimate update or not.

I contacted the IPTV provider for the error and he confirmed that everything is fine from his side and that my Mac or IP address hasn't been blocked. He also suggested that the error seems to be coming from the app.

It seems like the epg playlist is loading fine, only the app's video player throws that error.

My app version is 4.7.0.
I use it on Nvidia shield version 11 with shield android tv sw version 9.1.1(33.2.0.157) and android security patch level 4.9.141.

Hello,
Since more than a week now I get error code 404. The error appears on every chanel. Here's a screenshot (the app is in Cyrillic).
View attachment 3942

It seems like the app is trying to load the chanel three times and after the third attempt it throws the error.

I tried with cleaning the tivimate cache and reinstalling the app but that didn't fix the error.

I use the stalker portal for the playlists with IPTV provider's url and Mac address that I have confirmed with him. With this setup the app was working fine for almost a year. I'm not sure if the error started appearing after tivimate update or not.

I contacted the IPTV provider for the error and he confirmed that everything is fine from his side and that my Mac or IP address hasn't been blocked. He also suggested that the error seems to be coming from the app.

It seems like the epg playlist is loading fine, only the app's video player throws that error.

My app version is 4.7.0.
I use it on Nvidia shield version 11 with shield android tv sw version 9.1.1(33.2.0.157) and android security patch level 4.9.141.
Try asking your provider for the XTreme Codes url for your service instead and add your playlist that way.

Back
Top Bottom