How do I download pdslive to my firestick

May I please have the download link too?
Thank you Crystalblue, appreciate the link. Now if they can fix the 24/7 channels like they used to be, that would be nice. The 24/7 channels are all messed up...they only play part of an episode (like 5 maybe 10 minutes) and then start all over with the same episode, so you don't see the whole episode and it just keeps looping from there, then after that, the screen just goes blank, so you have to shut it off. Not getting any better and not getting my money's worth from this service, but I keep hoping they will finally fix things.

If anyone is still getting notifications on this thread please DM me the new link for the new app also for fire stick, been having some issues with purple player. Thank you

If anyone is still getting notifications on this thread please DM me the new link for the new app also for fire stick, been having some issues with purple player. Thank you
DM sent

Hi, been having a lot of buffering using tivimate. What is the hardcoded SIPTV app you mention? Will it help or is this a replacement for tivimate? Thanks

Hi, been having a lot of buffering using tivimate. What is the hardcoded SIPTV app you mention? Will it help or is this a replacement for tivimate? Thanks
It’s not guaranteed to. I’ll DM you the download link for it anyways and you can see for yourself.

Hello, could I get a link too? I got some buffering problems with xciptv app, wanna see if something else would work better. Thanks in advance

Hello, could I get a link too? I got some buffering problems with xciptv app, wanna see if something else would work better. Thanks in advance
Sure! I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom