Can’t login to Companion App

Yttocs2004

I can login to the actual Tivimate app on my firetv, but not the companion app. Doesn’t make any sense. I tried resetting password but never received the email.

Attachments

• DDF60383-2ADF-4A88-BB6B-D06D4954332F.jpeg
    DDF60383-2ADF-4A88-BB6B-D06D4954332F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • 88F09B06-0E8F-4CBF-BE8B-9EA458B9317A.jpeg
    88F09B06-0E8F-4CBF-BE8B-9EA458B9317A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Try restarting your device you are trying to login with.

Did you try logging in with your Google Play Store credentials instead?

It’s possible your antivirus is blocking you from logging in because of possible credentials exposure. If so..you would either have to disable your antivirus..or allow TiviMate Companion/Blue Stacks in your antivirus exceptions.

It’s possible your antivirus is blocking you from logging in because of possible credentials exposure. If so..you would either have to disable your antivirus..or allow TiviMate Companion/Blue Stacks in your antivirus exceptions.
But that doesn’t explain why I can’t get a recovery email

But that doesn’t explain why I can’t get a recovery email
They never send recovery emails. 🙄
It’s a big complaint on why the button is even there to reset.
You can try emailing the developer. Alex is in another country so it might take a bit to get a reply.
[email protected]
If uninstalling and reinstalling..trying both logins (your purchase logins and Google Play Store logins)..restarting your device doesn’t help, it might be your only option. I can confirm the authentication servers are up as I just logged in thru Bluestacks with no issues.

They never send recovery emails. 🙄
It’s a big complaint on why the button is even there to reset.
You can try emailing the developer. Alex is in another country so it might take a bit to get a reply.
[email protected]
If uninstalling and reinstalling..trying both logins (your purchase logins and Google Play Store logins)..restarting your device doesn’t help, it might be your only option. I can confirm the authentication servers are up as I just logged in thru Bluestacks with no issues.
I have emailed the dev directly. I guess now I just have to wait patiently for a response. Thank you for taking the time to help me.

I have emailed the dev directly. I guess now I just have to wait patiently for a response. Thank you for taking the time to help me.
You’re welcome 😉

Back
Top Bottom