Game Masters FAQ

Any info then to get gane masters back up and running ive been down for months. I just got TiviMate and just need the info to put in for game masters

Any issue with the site tonight UK BT sports and Bein11 is shocking for me. VPN is on but constant buffering!

What great staff this site has I cannot believe these people do this all for free I think we should all thank them as sure have helped me out lots.
Like Ed Cystalblue if I forgetting anyone I am really sorry but as well the site is the best I ever found so thank you Mr Husham

What great staff this site has I cannot believe these people do this all for free I think we should all thank them as sure have helped me out lots.
Like Ed Cystalblue if I forgetting anyone I am really sorry but as well the site is the best I ever found so thank you Mr Husham
What's the server for gamemaster?

can someone please prive new serve info for gamemasters. no email or nothing . serives just stopped when they change things. really not cool.... thanks

Is it presently down or is the lack of getting on from my end? Thanks
its working fine here, there was a little flakiness around 6:30 but seems good again

can someone please prive new serve info for gamemasters. no email or nothing . serives just stopped when they change things. really not cool.... thanks
I DM’d you

Back
Top Bottom