Im player

Last edited:
Were can I buy implanter premium apk
I have no idea where to buy implanter from lol ;)
If you mean Implayer then that's different lolok all information is in the video I explained it ;)

I have no idea where to buy implanter from lol ;)
If you mean Implayer then that's different lolok all information is in the video I explained it ;)
I love this player! It’s now my favorite IPTV app ever since seeing your video. I bought the premium also. Thanks for sharing!! 🥰

I love this player! It’s now my favorite IPTV app ever since seeing your video. I bought the premium also. Thanks for sharing!! 🥰
Guys needs some help here, i downloaded IMplayer from husham on to my Firestick and install i deleted the file and went back to the homepage, when i started the app nothing would happen and the i got this message from Amazon saying this app is not associated with your Amazon account what's this all about.
And yes i do have apps from unknown sources switched on any ideas guys whats going on because i have had to uninstall the app.Maybe it's not compatable with Firestick 2nd Gen only 4k anyone know.

Guys needs some help here, i downloaded IMplayer from husham on to my Firestick and install i deleted the file and went back to the homepage, when i started the app nothing would happen and the i got this message from Amazon saying this app is not associated with your Amazon account what's this all about.
And yes i do have apps from unknown sources switched on any ideas guys whats going on because i have had to uninstall the app.Maybe it's not compatable with Firestick 2nd Gen only 4k anyone know.
So you followed the steps. Hmmim going to install on my firestick 2k now as the video was made with 4k

One minute

Wow 😯
It installed but won't open. I'm going to go back to the developer on this I'm keeping the images attached for the developer to see

Attachments

• IMG_20201019_111617.jpg
    IMG_20201019_111617.jpg
    798.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20201019_111705.jpg
    IMG_20201019_111705.jpg
    764.9 KB · Views: 7
Wow 😯
It installed but won't open. I'm going to go back to the developer on this I'm keeping the images attached for the developer to see
Hi Husham
Did you ever get this sorted Husham wish to give it another try and where is best the place to download it please.

Hi Husham
Did you ever get this sorted Husham wish to give it another try and where is best the place to download it please.
oh yes sorted it long time ago.. but it needs constsat updating so I will update it again now

When a channel is playing..click your “select” button..in the menu at the bottom of the screen..click “menu” and the side bar will pop up.

Thanks for that info . Learning curve ; besides using the free version makes it hard to navigate . Once i got the premium access it's all like butter ! Yaas . I no longer have to worry about the google playstore , bluestacks for multiple accounts . U can get as many as you want for 6.00 more n it's a lifetime script.
This APP blows tivimate away .
It’s definitely one of the best competitors of TiviMate out there.

Yes, if you are at the developers website.
Streaming clarity seems better but ap is more cumbersome to use than TVmate

Back
Top Bottom