Back Up's and why you should have one

mrgolddenboy

John
Staff member
Hi I'm here to say that everyone who subscribes to an IPTV provider or any kind of streaming provider should always have a backup now it back up doesn't mean that you should subscribe to another provider it just means an alternative to watch until your provider can get back online safely to provide you his or hers unsurpassed quality services. Now here at Ott we are smaller clients to use either one of three Hulu Netflix and or Amazon prime. Now you might find this weird why are you telling me to go legit for a backup well there's many reasons the most important reason is you'll have something to watch in case there's ever a moment where your service provider is down and what you will have to watch is something that you know will not go down until your provider is back up and running again and it's something that gives you a wide variety of choices movies TV shows and much much more and not only is this a good idea it is also beneficial for the IPTV community to use one of them why because these companies hate IPTV so much that they are trying to put a stop to it and why is this it's because they're losing revenue because nobody's subscribing to their services so by you choosing one of these as your backup service not only do you have a rock-solid back up you have an option and a choice for movies TV series and whatnot and while doing this not only are you helping yourself you're helping to you helping out Hollywood you know what I mean and the more people that follow suit and do this the less these people will be inclined to Chase and try and put a stop to the IPTV community cheers have a good day myself personally I am subscribed to at least five I'm not asking you to do this is just something I choose to do myself remember to slogan in the 80s and the 90s rewind be kind well there's no more VHS tapes to rewind so if you still want to be kind subscribed to one of the top 5 Amazon prime Netflix Hulu sling TV companies like. Use them as your backup appease them make them happy put a stop to The witch Hunt

Last edited:
Great advice and must say your service is rock solid hope I have never needed backup but so appreciate your words of wisdom & sure others do as well.
I wonder how many people understands your service is also legal here in Canada & the USA as myself I started with you because of that but stay because I never been down since I started near 4 months ago now & your channels line ups have more than any others I used in the pass but feel so lucky to have found your service. A win win on all aspects I should add.

Great advice and must say your service is rock solid hope I have never needed backup but so appreciate your words of wisdom & sure others do as well.
I wonder how many people understands your service is also legal here in Canada & the USA as myself I started with you because of that but stay because I never been down since I started near 4 months ago now & your channels line ups have more than any others I used in the pass but feel so lucky to have found your service. A win win on all aspects I should add.
What's the legal service

OTT Pro . John the owner has stated that in other threads and in his statement above 👍
I fact checked myself and found out I was wrong 😂 . It isn't in his statement above , but he has stated in it in other posts 👍

Yes it'll work with that active code on Tivimate but you need to go to our filing store to download our version of tivimate thanks
If you really want an m3u line yes we also have that

I saw it posted on this site that protv is legal here so that what I said.I like that part but the best part is the service as never had had a time that did not work & not the case with my other old service provider like game master I liked them but pro is much much better many more channels and has vod series that are working always since I started with PROTV.
I can not say that with GM or green streaming & few others I will not list as do not recall names really
The most important factor as still can pay with paypal all others have portals and those records never go away so one day my bite you so pro still uses paypal I wonder why that is legal service may be reason but I the first to say I could be totally wrong & would be first to admit that if it's really the case
I think people should look for themselves I guess would be best I just wanted to point out why I like protv so much.Just me & I do not own or have anything to gain from saying this so others know but now at least I know owners name now as never caught that before.
I just giving my view thoughts choose your own I really could care less really but for the reasons I pointed out is why I stay with them.
Perhaps trying to help is not the best to do anymore on this site but I will as always get help from the great mods when I ask too.
I also love Hushams site which is located other side of the world from me but I also met some great people here online too so I will continue to enjoy people's comments.
If someone has proof I am wrong on the legal thing please post it as I only go by what I read to wish I knew John or owner so I could ask him in person but that will never happen I certain.
This site is to help each other out I thought perhaps I misunderstood that too but learn much here & look here first always now.
I don't even know of other sites if there are please post to make us all smarter wiser as that why I here anyhow and to help others out or just repaying all the kindness I get here from most here & sure a ton of infor if your into reading myself I get bored to fast so prefer watching working TV service.
Happy watching to all

Good Advice

2 solid services at a minimum (Have 3 myself).

I would also advice not to do more than 3 months at a time for a service. There's no refunds in the iptv world. If you pay for a year and in just a few months they're gone you're out all that money

Back
Top Bottom