Wow sports on firestick

Nothing just blank page with wow sports live in top left and home on right. I have tried uninstalling and load again but same result
Just as a further I have just tried it again and It is freezing and I can only get out by pressing home

Just as a further I have just tried it again and It is freezing and I can only get out by pressing home
And now I have just loaded my old firestick up and used a filelinked source and it is working perfectly on that, so the issue seems to be the new 4k firestick. Thank you

wait .. you are using file linked.?? i dont have a file linked on my website.. thats probably why you got it not working .. lol..
And now I have just loaded my old firestick up and used a filelinked source and it is working perfectly on that, so the issue seems to be the new 4k firestick. Thank you

wait .. you are using file linked.?? i dont have a file linked on my website.. thats probably why you got it not working .. lol..
No I use your site for a lot of stuff and filelinked for others. But I tried your link as it looked like it was for firestick, but I am getting the same result from both sources on the new 4k. I upgraded to the 4k as it is much faster than my old one but it looks like I may have problems

No I use your site for a lot of stuff and filelinked for others. But I tried your link as it looked like it was for firestick, but I am getting the same result from both sources on the new 4k. I upgraded to the 4k as it is much faster than my old one but it looks like I may have problems
oh man.. sorry to hear that man.. I have to be honest.. my first firestick i gave to my family to put tvzion and cinema on it.. the other one 4k is in my room watching and instaling the latest things to test on it..

oh man.. sorry to hear that man.. I have to be honest.. my first firestick i gave to my family to put tvzion and cinema on it.. the other one 4k is in my room watching and instaling the latest things to test on it..
Are you having any probs with wow on your 4k

Are you having any probs with wow on your 4k
not really.. . i switched it on and clicked wow .. and all good.. i also used it on the nvidia shield stick and nvidia shield tv and all good

not really.. . i switched it on and clicked wow .. and all good.. i also used it on the nvidia shield stick and nvidia shield tv and all good
Thanks for that, I will have to think about sending it back. A pity as it is very fast and everything else seems ok. Cheers

Thanks for that, I will have to think about sending it back. A pity as it is very fast and everything else seems ok. Cheers
i think you got firestick 2 which is a problem for all of us.. we dont know what all these silly version they dont number them or anything.. all we know that firestick has released now 3 versions as far as i know it.
firestick 1 .. SO SLOW
firtestick 2 - very fast and good but has problems with the os as you found out
firestick 4k - latest third version.. thats the one that they focous all their programming skills and speed on right now

i think you got firestick 2 which is a problem for all of us.. we dont know what all these silly version they dont number them or anything.. all we know that firestick has released now 3 versions as far as i know it.
firestick 1 .. SO SLOW
firtestick 2 - very fast and good but has problems with the os as you found out
firestick 4k - latest third version.. thats the one that they focous all their programming skills and speed on right now
It was a 4k I bought and paid for. I need to try to find out exactly what they have sent me. Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom