Why its difficult get the issue how to pay solved

They went down. Move on
I just waited until my bill was due to renew and they contacted me. It was in my spam folder though so be sure to keep checking that. I paid and then messaged them for the URL to get me reconnected. I'm up and running again and I do believe it is better than ever. I also believe the renewal experience is different for everyone, unfortunately. If I hadn't gotten an email from them, I was going to move on. It just seemed to work out for me.

I just waited until my bill was due to renew and they contacted me. It was in my spam folder though so be sure to keep checking that. I paid and then messaged them for the URL to get me reconnected. I'm up and running again and I do believe it is better than ever. I also believe the renewal experience is different for everyone, unfortunately. If I hadn't gotten an email from them, I was going to move on. It just seemed to work out for me.
thanks for the tip! i did check my spam mail.. and all the info was there. thanks again

i did find their payment portal, through reddit. my login still worked and i can see my invoices... but kinda reluctant to pay. i can send u the link if you want.
Hi, I'm having the same problem finding a way how to pay them and renew my subscription. My subscription is about to expire on July 1 and haven't received any email from GMX and I checked the spam folder as well. If its ok, can you share/DM me the link as well for the payment portal? Many thanks!

Back
Top Bottom