Where Is Support ???

Twanone

Hello everyone, no service since Tuesday. Invoice is paid up until March, yet says Expired. I have sent multiple tickets to support with no responses. Any suggestions on what to do. I have been with gamers for a number of years and would hate kicking them to the curb for a honest mistake.

my working fine but got bill for 119.76 from 4,99 sent many messages never answered and not into giving that as not my mistake and idea what up ? Husham or staff my payment dur on the 19 and asking for over a week with no support

Hello everyone, no service since Tuesday. Invoice is paid up until March, yet says Expired. I have sent multiple tickets to support with no responses. Any suggestions on what to do. I have been with gamers for a number of years and would hate kicking them to the curb for a honest mistake.
Same here you would think they could at least respond and say they are closed down or experiencing technical problems. But no response at all guess its time to find another provider if thats the way they run things. Any one know of a comparable provider higher cost is better than no tv or support.

Same here you would think they could at least respond and say they are closed down or experiencing technical problems. But no response at all guess its time to find another provider if thats the way they run things. Any one know of a comparable provider higher cost is better than no tv or support.
I'm locked out to. Says account expired so I restarted connection. and now my username and password do not work. Did they do a reset of servers or something?

I'm locked out to. Says account expired so I restarted connection. and now my username and password do not work. Did they do a reset of servers or something?
Not that I'm aware of. I will ask for you

First off are you sure you paid and the account is up-to-date

Also I tried to contact them
No response so far.

Service had been off since last Monday.Sent 3 tickets.Got reply today- a week from last monday-and service seems to be back on.

Service had been off since last Monday.Sent 3 tickets.Got reply today- a week from last monday-and service seems to be back on.
Thanks for the update. I've sent 3 emails in one ticket. It's obvious a billing issue changing over from Gamers to PDS Live and although I paid for 3 months the system still thinks it's month to month which it's never been. Crazy how something so minor can take this long to be remedied. Oh well.

Does anyone have stallion iptv is it a scam ? I paid for three mo ths and cannot figure out how to load it on android box and they wont respond on support.

Does anyone have stallion iptv is it a scam ? I paid for three mo ths and cannot figure out how to load it on android box and they wont respond on support.
You might want to try telegram , I had a trial which worked fine then signed up for a month and it was crap .

Back
Top Bottom