What happened to my Movies favorite list?

Dav

Hi there,
I started using Tivimate a couple of months ago and am (or was) pretty happy with it.
I spent hours and hours selecting favorite or to watch movies to add to My List. Came down to nearly 500 movies.
And yesterday, all of a sudden, the list is empty.
What happened there?
Is there a recovery way?
The general VOD lists did not change, neither the TV channels list. Neither my TV channels Favorite list changed. Just the Movies 'My List' says now : No movies.

I restarded all several times.
I emptied cache data.
I have an Android Box.

Thank you for any help.

it may not be a tivimate problem, try the support from your subscription provider and try setting it up on another player.

Hi Ed,
thanks for your answer.
I will contact my subscription provider straight away.
But I doubt the error is from them, cause all the VODs and channels are still there.
Just my favorite movie list, set in TiviMate disapeared.
Cheers

Hi Ed,
thanks for your answer.
I will contact my subscription provider straight away.
But I doubt the error is from them, cause all the VODs and channels are still there.
Just my favorite movie list, set in TiviMate disapeared.
Cheers
ahh I see I'm sorry I missread your post I wonder if its possible that you cleared data instead of the cache in error. Are your live channel favorites still in tact?

Thanks again for replying.

I only cleared the cache data after the movies favorite list disapeared. I also restarted the android box several times.

All other movie lists, that come with the subscription, and all channels lists, including my channels favorite list have not changed.

I've never made a favorites list of vod movies and dont know if its a common issue. I heard at some point that favorites of live chanells will at random times disappear because their location on the server changes. Maybe that sort of thing happens with vod. Im gonna try it with mine and see if it might happen with mine.

If that's the case, it's a pitty.
Something they absolutely need to change in future.
Thanks Ed

so i added selected movies to 'my list' cleared cache and unplugged my stick restarted and the items were still in my list. I cant find any setting that may pertain to it either. So right back at the beginning a provider/server issue or your installation. You might try uninstalling tivimate and reinstalling it.

Back
Top Bottom