What happened to BBC News Channel?

dwanereed

Hi Mates,

I live across the big pond in the good Ole USA. I love to watch international news and the BBC News channel is one of my favorites. But recently ALL of my IPTV services can no longer pull in this channel. It just spins and times out. Error message says unable to play video. I use Tivi Mate, IPTV Starters Pro, XCIPTV, etc. Is there something going on with copyright issues? None of my other news channels do this. I get great HD on all of my IPTV channels. Can someone please check into this for me?

Thanks Mates

Take it form me.
You need VPN to allow all working ok.

Use this link to buy a VPN.

Husham.com/vpnsale

+++++++++++
get me in WhatsApp messenger to help you with some quick answers but if it's generic information. Post it in the forum for anyone to help you

Hi Husham,

Sorry I didn't mention in my post that I do use a VPN. I use IP Vanish for my VPN service. I even tried using a UK server to pull in the BBC News Channel. But it still doesn't load the channel. I will try some different servers on my VPN. Or maybe I will try another free trial subscription from a different VPN provider. It is so frustrating to lose channels that you enjoy watching so much. If anyone has any other ideas or a fix for my issues please respond.

Thanks Husham & Everyone

Hi Husham,

Sorry I didn't mention in my post that I do use a VPN. I use IP Vanish for my VPN service. I even tried using a UK server to pull in the BBC News Channel. But it still doesn't load the channel. I will try some different servers on my VPN. Or maybe I will try another free trial subscription from a different VPN provider. It is so frustrating to lose channels that you enjoy watching so much. If anyone has any other ideas or a fix for my issues please respond.

Thanks Husham & Everyone
It must be your provider(s). I just tried 3 different IPTV subscriptions I have and both BBC World News and BBC News were playing just fine. I’m in the US as well and not using any VPN.
Have you tried contacting your providers and asking them if there is an issue on their end with the channels? They may not be aware of it unless someone reports it to them.

Hi Mates,

After running a few checks on my IPTV services. I found out that under the EPG categories - (News Networks) the BBC News Channel is no longer available. So I went under - (UK Entertainment) and is available there for me. I made it a favorite so I have it locked in now. Thanks for All of the trouble - shooting advice.

Thanks again Mates

Hi Mates,

After running a few checks on my IPTV services. I found out that under the EPG categories - (News Networks) the BBC News Channel is no longer available. So I went under - (UK Entertainment) and is available there for me. I made it a favorite so I have it locked in now. Thanks for All of the trouble - shooting advice.

Thanks again Mates
You’re welcome! Glad you found it! 😉

Hey Everyone!
In my phone apps BBC News Channel blocked!!
Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Back
Top Bottom