VW Streamz Forum

VW-Streamz-October-2020.png

Few hours left before UFC Fight Night begins...

Felder vs. Dos Anjos
Prelims (5:00 AM ET)
Main Card (8:00 AM ET)

Make sure you perform the needed routine check for optimal performance.

1. Clear your app's cache.
2. Manually update your playlist.
3. Reboot your onu/modem and routers.
4. Hardwired connection (lan cable) is highly recommended.

So, how do u reup your sub? Just go back to the pay portal and choose same package, thats if I only chose the monthly b4?

Information on VW Streamz
Discussion how to get VW Streamz and how the service is
This service is no longer viable. No answers from owners or group. When your current sub expires, u r out .. Sorry, another one gone

Is anyone from VW Streamz awake, alive, or does anyone know how to contact them, to get them to do their job regarding their service? I know it's only $8.00, but it's the principle of the matter. Seriously! No response from messages, no response from support ticket, no info sent about account info request. I even emailed the Gmail address that was in the PayPal transaction information.

Any help is appreciated!

Is anyone from VW Streamz awake, alive, or does anyone know how to contact them, to get them to do their job regarding their service? I know it's only $8.00, but it's the principle of the matter. Seriously! No response from messages, no response from support ticket, no info sent about account info request. I even emailed the Gmail address that was in the PayPal transaction information.

Any help is appreciated!
Good luck with that . I seen a glimpse of a mod yesterday that said everything would be fixed by last night. So I'm guess since they took my money and I have no service, not too trustworthy at this time.

Back
Top Bottom