VOD movies not playing on tivimate premium , live tv and series are fine.All working on Smarters.

Hello The vod
movies will not play on tivimate premium, live tv and series are fine, all working on smarters,could someone help me with this problem please?
I think I have the solution to this issue. I have experienced it twice on a Mag425a android box after resetting the service provider Xtreme codes. Go to Tivimate Settings / Appearance / Player / Menu / at the bottom of the Menu list is a "Hidden buttons" section. Activate which ever hidden Buttons you would like to appear in your panel. On my version 4.2.0 premium, movies and series among others are off by default.

I think I have the solution to this issue. I have experienced it twice on a Mag425a android box after resetting the service provider Xtreme codes. Go to Tivimate Settings / Appearance / Player / Menu / at the bottom of the Menu list is a "Hidden buttons" section. Activate which ever hidden Buttons you would like to appear in your panel. On my version 4.2.0 premium, movies and series among others are off by default.
This puts the icons in the menu at the bottom of the screen for faster access.

Back
Top Bottom