VOD movies not playing on tivimate premium , live tv and series are fine.All working on Smarters.

Carlo

Hello The vod
movies will not play on tivimate premium, live tv and series are fine, all working on smarters,could someone help me with this problem please?

Last edited:
Try using an external player for the movies instead.

Have you tried playing around with the settings in Playback? You can try “Software” instead of “Hardware” and select “use external player” for VOD only. It also offers an Amlogic fix for devices as well.

You can also try MX Player (Pro) as well. It’s a good player for VOD.

I have tried changing the settings on video playback, vod still not playing.How do I select MX pro player on tivimate please?

I have tried changing the settings on video playback, vod still not playing.How do I select MX pro player on tivimate please?
You have to have it installed on your device to have it as an option.
Also, in your Playlist settings in xtreme code parameters is vod activated?

If series in vod are working so are movies

TV series and live TV work fine,when I select from the movies group
the play button does not work neither does the trailer button.I have two playlists on tivimate and the problem applies for both.

If you go into TiviMate settings..Playback..Use external player..and click it..and turn on “For VOD only”..when you select your movie and click the play button, it will ask you which player you want to use (VLC..MX Player Pro) according to which players you have installed on your device. Click MX Player Pro (provided you already have it installed).

When I click on the play button nothing happens, tried this quite a few times, it seems to be stuck, this is my problem and cannot understand what may be causing it?

I'm guessing that your instalation is corrupt as these issues are bizarre. Uninstall tivimate restart and reinstall everything again is my advise, sorry.

I have reinstalled tivimate a few times, even tried previous versions,still the same problem. I have other services running on starters and extreme player pro with no issues. I will again try tivimate from a different source.

I have reinstalled tivimate a few times, even tried previous versions,still the same problem. I have other services running on starters and extreme player pro with no issues. I will again try tivimate from a different source.
A different source?? Aren't you getting it from playstore or the developer???

I have used both sources also Troy point,still not playing movies. Other movies from sky etc work fine.

I have installed tivimate on a different device to see if vods play but I still have the same issue. The movies will not play when pressing the highlighted play button,any more help would be much appreciated.

I have installed tivimate on a different device to see if vods play but I still have the same issue. The movies will not play when pressing the highlighted play button,any more help would be much appreciated.
I have exactly the same problem on my samsung tablet,android mobile and memu emulator on win 10. My playlist loads the thumbnails and lists, however,when play is pressed,nothing works on any of the devices. The same playlist works perfectly when I load Vic on each device.I do not get an option for any other external player as discussed above, after toggling all buttons to do so, and have swapped between hardware and software options. I have uninstalled and
Exactly the same. I use ver 4.2have uninstalled and reinstalled many times, they just won't play, using all advice on the thread. If I enter the same details into Vic direct,they all play. Have tried tivimate on samsung tablet and Huawei android all to no avail...help please

I have exactly the same problem on my samsung tablet,android mobile and memu emulator on win 10. My playlist loads the thumbnails and lists, however,when play is pressed,nothing works on any of the devices. The same playlist works perfectly when I load Vic on each device.I do not get an option for any other external player as discussed above, after toggling all buttons to do so, and have swapped between hardware and software options. I have uninstalled and

Exactly the same. I use ver 4.2have uninstalled and reinstalled many times, they just won't play, using all advice on the thread. If I enter the same details into Vic direct,they all play. Have tried tivimate on samsung tablet and Huawei android all to no avail...help please
Sorry.. earlier post disappeared

Tivimate is not meant to be used on tablets and phones. Even navigating on an emulator is challenging. It’s not meant for devices with a touch screen. It works best on a device with a remote control. That’s why it’s not working right on your tablet or your phone. You will need to use another app to watch movies on touchscreen devices. Smarters is good for those devices.
36EA5D5A-C0E2-4792-A68D-570CA46ED6A5.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom