URL and m3U url

Can I get the information for the new URL? Also what is the best iPhone app to use?
I’ll DM you the url. As for IPhone apps..I use IPTVX (mine’s a subscription) or IPTV Smarters.

Something wrong with pdslive. At noon was ok (eastern zone)... now ? All playback don’t work

New url ?

Can I get this as well?

Thanks

Could I get the new address too please?

Something wrong with pdslive. At noon was ok (eastern zone)... now ? All playback don’t work

New url ?

Can I have the new link as well please?
There is no new server url. Use the same ones you have been using. Add the port # :2086 if you are having issues. Today is Sunday. Lots of people wanting to watch football. The servers are overloaded. The channels are loading but it’s taking 30 seconds or so to load. Be patient. The SIPTV app doesn’t appear to be loading anything at the last time I checked. Don’t know what the problem is there so use an alternative app such as XCIPTV..IPTV Smarters..or TiviMate for now.

There is no new server url. Use the same ones you have been using. Add the port # :2086 if you are having issues. Today is Sunday. Lots of people wanting to watch football. The servers are overloaded. The channels are loading but it’s taking 30 seconds or so to load. Be patient. The SIPTV app doesn’t appear to be loading anything at the last time I checked. Don’t know what the problem is there so use an alternative app such as XCIPTV..IPTV Smarters..or TiviMate for now.
Thanks for the info. Can you dm me the setup guide in that case? I'm getting a 404 error using ott navigator on my pixel 7 (setting up for the first time on this device)

Back
Top Bottom