updates

lilrobo1965

i have 2 tivimate setup, 1 has a update showing and the other dont show it. is it ok to do it ? the one that has the update show it doing some freezing and stumbling the other is doing fine.
and is there a proper way to setup tivimate ? i have searched youtube and found nothing
thanks

make sure both of your tivimate's are the same version i think it's 4.5.1 now. As for setting tivimate up it's usually up to the user how they want it.

make sure both of your tivimate's are the same version i think it's 4.5.1 now. As for setting tivimate up it's usually up to the user how they want it.
i wish there was a basic setup to start with , there are some many things to do

i wish there was a basic setup to start with , there are some many things to do
You can experiment with buffer settings, and hardware or software acceleration for video and I would urge you to do so. But the following are commonly accepted settings.

wish there was a basic setup you can start with
It's setup already and just needs a provider to display programming. The settings available can be tweeked and vary by individual. What devices do you use and are they hardwired or using wifi? Do you have version 4,5.1 installed 9n both?

I have two TV mates. One updated on it.s own to 4,5,1 and the other is still on 4,4,0 How do you force an update. Looked in settings but may have missed a force update?

Ragazzi buongiorno, è da qualche giorno che non mi funziona più tivimate, ho l ultima versione 4.51 premium, sul telefono ho la 4.4.0 e non va da nessuna parte, non è un problema di playlist perché con altra app funziona perfettamente.. qualcuno che riesce ad aiutarmi?? Non so più che fare, ho disinstallato e reinstallato, cancellato e rimessa playlist, ma nulla da fare.. 😔😔

Guys good morning, it has been a few days since tivimate has stopped working for me, I have the latest 4.51 premium version, on my phone I have 4.4.0 and it doesn't go anywhere, it's not a playlist problem because with another app it works perfectly .. someone who can help me ?? I don't know what to do anymore, I uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted and put back playlists, but nothing to do .. 😔😔

Back
Top Bottom