updated xciptv error message

manudeoliveira

updated XCIPTV to version 5.01 on my android box and now when starting bix receive message saying xciptv stopped working and 2 options one says Close App the other says Mute until device restarts, am it only one with this problem, does anybody know how to solve the error message
thanks

updated XCIPTV to version 5.01 on my android box and now when starting bix receive message saying xciptv stopped working and 2 options one says Close App the other says Mute until device restarts, am it only one with this problem, does anybody know how to solve the error message
thanks
Make sure your Web services are turned on and up to date. Try deleting the app and reinstalling it again. You can download XCIPTV 5.0.1 from Husham by using this url:

Make sure your Web services are turned on and up to date. Try deleting the app and reinstalling it again. You can download XCIPTV 5.0.1 from Husham by using this url:
sorry but not a technical guy, what are web services and how and where turn them on, have android box meecool mx8 nexus something, the guy who sold it to me disappeared this need and appreciate any help solving the error.
Start box all loads and 1 or 2 minutes later it pops up saying app stopped working, I click on Stop App and message disappear, click on xciptv icon and app works and I can access my service
thanks for the feedback

do you think the one from husham wouldn't have the same problem, if that's the case will have to uninstall the current one and loosing all my favorites, but maybe it's worth the trouble
Go into your Settings..Apps..System Apps..and look for Android System Webview. Make sure it is running and updated.
9BBCB42B-BE4B-4AF8-87ED-A12113571BC8.jpeg
If XCIPTV won’t open for you you may have to delete and reinstall anyways. If you have had it open in the past (to add favorites) then something had to have changed in the meantime. If updating the app caused it..then you may have to reinstall. If the Web services aren’t working your device can’t connect to the web. Are you having issues with any other app besides XCIPTV? If not..then it must be the XCIPTV app itself. If you are having issues with other apps and getting the same pop ups, then it’s your Web Services that’s causing it.

Go into your Settings..Apps..System Apps..and look for Android System Webview. Make sure it is running and updated.
View attachment 602
If XCIPTV won’t open for you you may have to delete and reinstall anyways. If you have had it open in the past (to add favorites) then something had to have changed in the meantime. If updating the app caused it..then you may have to reinstall. If the Web services aren’t working your device can’t connect to the web. Are you having issues with any other app besides XCIPTV? If not..then it must be the XCIPTV app itself. If you are having issues with other apps and getting the same pop ups, then it’s your Web Services that’s causing it.
have same issue with iptvsmarters but smarters it's worse as it stops between 5 or 10 minutss was adding favorites but stopped 6 times xciptv only shows error at start and then I can keep watching. this only happens with xciptv version 5.01 and iptvsmarters version 3.08 before I run with xciptv v4.04 no problem and smarters 2.2.2.6 no problems either thus my surprise as I didn't make any changes besides updating
as I said before the xciptv error will automatically disappear after 5 minutes but the smarters keeps showing

View attachment 602
have same issue with iptvsmarters but smarters it's worse as it stops between 5 or 10 minutss was adding favorites but stopped 6 times xciptv only shows error at start and then I can keep watching. this only happens with xciptv version 5.01 and iptvsmarters version 3.08 before I run with xciptv v4.04 no problem and smarters 2.2.2.6 no problems either thus my surprise as I didn't make any changes besides updating
View attachment 602
android system view says version 68.0.3440.91 below says force stop, enable which I clicked and ask me if dure to enable I said ok, storage used, clear data, clear cache, clear defaults, notifications ON, permissions and nothing else no updates or anything like that, my box has android 7

My Web View shows version 90.0.4430.91

If you had to click enable..it may have been disabled to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom