Updated FAQ

Hello! I am longtime subscriber still enjoying my service. I watch on the firestick and am looking for instructions on how to watch on my laptop. I see a few posts looking for an updated FAQ so I'm guess I'm looking for the same thing. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello! I am longtime subscriber still enjoying my service. I watch on the firestick and am looking for instructions on how to watch on my laptop. I see a few posts looking for an updated FAQ so I'm guess I'm looking for the same thing. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I DM’d you a link. 😉

Can I get updated faq my epg is ahead by an hour even though the tivimate time is showing correct

Maybe try clearing epg data and reloading it in epg settings. Make sure that device date and time is correct. It may even straighten out by clearing cache and unplugging and replacing.

Whatever it is in "FAQ", what in particular is your question? Nothing has changed in a year, yet people think they're missing out on something. If you're having a problem be specific.

Whatever it is in "FAQ", what in particular is your question? Nothing has changed in a year, yet people think they're missing out on something. If you're having a problem be specific.
Human nature,. We always want to learn more :). The only way to be sure is they ask for it.

Back
Top Bottom