You may contact Tivimate's support team to unlock premium
Have a great day

----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #INW-074292
Subject: TiVimate
Ticket URL: https://kemosat.com/whmcs/viewticket.php?tid=INW-074292&c=tWBtV8Xa
----------------------------------------------
visit our websitelog in to your accountget support
Copyright © KEMO SAT, All rights reserved.
open

Please advise thank you

Unlocking premium for TiviMate and purchasing an IPTV service is 2 different things. Are you trying to unlock premium TiviMate or are you trying to add your IPTV playlist to TiviMate?

Unlock Tivimate please
Which device are you using? An Amazon device or an Android device? You can download TiviMate Companion..create an account with your Google email and password..and purchase TiviMate premium subscription on there..be it yearly or lifetime..for Amazon devices.
Once you purchase your subscription..use those same login credentials to unlock premium in TiviMate.
Or for just Android devices..you can purchase the subscription on the Google Play Store. Once you purchase..then use your Google Play Store credentials to unlock premium in TiviMate.

Which device are you using? An Amazon device or an Android device? You can download TiviMate Companion..create an account with your Google email and password..and purchase TiviMate premium subscription on there..be it yearly or lifetime..for Amazon devices.
Once you purchase your subscription..use those same login credentials to unlock premium in TiviMate.
Or for just Android devices..you can purchase the subscription on the Google Play Store. Once you purchase..then use your Google Play Store credentials to unlock premium in TiviMate.
I’m using a fire stick I thought when I brought the services I get the Tivimate as well I have kemo which I paid 49. For the year if I have to pay for Tivimate as well so be it please advise

I’m using a fire stick I thought when I brought the services I get the Tivimate as well I have kemo which I paid 49. For the year if I have to pay for Tivimate as well so be it please advise
Then purchase your subscription thru TiviMate Companion then:
That’s the only way to unlock premium on Fire devices.

Ok I have Tivimate where the link to pay

If you have download the TiviMate Companion App..create an account using your Gmail address and password..once you do that..the option to purchase a subscription will pop up. Purchase it then in the Companion App.
Once you have purchased either yearly or lifetime and your payment is complete.. then open the TiviMate App on your Firestick and unlock premium with those same credentials you used in the Companion app.

Back
Top Bottom