UK Channels Gone

ristras

All of the UK options have vanished. Weird!

Cleared cache, forced stop and re-started...no change. Does anyone know what happened?

I don’t have Sapphire but there have been several complaints that the UK channels were down in the last 2 weeks. I don’t know what’s up! 🤷‍♀️

I don’t have Sapphire but there have been several complaints that the UK channels were down in the last 2 weeks. I don’t know what’s up! 🤷‍♀️

Brexit!

Well, probably not. But it's as good a scapegoat as any, lol.

It's really strange, though. It's not just the channels being down -- the UK categories (News, Entertainment, etc.) aren't even listed anymore. Hmm.

Brexit!

Well, probably not. But it's as good a scapegoat as any, lol.

It's really strange, though. It's not just the channels being down -- the UK categories (News, Entertainment, etc.) aren't even listed anymore. Hmm.
Yep..Brexit! 😊
No one has been told yet what is going on with them. I’ll be sure to update you if I hear anything. Just wanted you to know you weren’t alone..explaining why troubleshooting wasn’t helping. 😉

UK and 3pm sections were pulled on 3-11. No explanation provided, but either source was no longer available or something else happened. No explanation given or mention of a new source. Service and payments still working fine
My service is still working but the payment portal is down now (404 error). They're having a time of it, aren't they?

My service is still working but the payment portal is down now (404 error). They're having a time of it, aren't they?
I’m getting the same thing! 🙄

Yes it is..and affordable. 🤞🏻
Not being able to make a payment is annoying, but as long as the service stays up, they'll sort it out and send you another bill when they can take payments. We went thru this not too long ago. If they can, they will do the right thing. They recently dropped UK content and other than some recent PPV changes, haven't added anything new in a while. Seems like they want to fly under the radar as much as possible and are quite content to offer a somewhat limited product. I use it as a backup for USA Entertainment & Sports, so from that perspective, I'm good for now.

Back
Top Bottom