TV guide categories

KristineC

Hello. My TV guide in Tivimate used to show channels grouped in categories. As of last night they are ALL lumped in together. Did I mess up a setting by accident? If I did, I can't find the setting. Can someone help? It is way too tough to have to go through EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL to find something to watch. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20220315_094729.jpg
    20220315_094729.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Hello. My TV guide in Tivimate used to show channels grouped in categories. As of last night they are ALL lumped in together. Did I mess up a setting by accident? If I did, I can't find the setting. Can someone help? It is way too tough to have to go through EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL to find something to watch. Thanks in advance.
Did you check to see whether or not all groups were hidden?

Try going into settings/ Playlist select your Playlist, scroll down to manage groups. In there select show groups. Post back if it helped.

Did you check to see whether or not all groups were hidden?
Keep entering the back button on your device until no more columns are displayed within TiviMate. The last column of the left should display TIVIMATE on the top. Underneath that setting are a list of rows for things to do. On the very bottom of that list you’ll find SETTINGS. You need to click on settings which launches another window. From that Window you need to click on the second item from the top, PLAYLISTS. Click on the playlist that you subscribe to. After you do that, you will need to scroll down to the bottom where it lists MANAGE GROUPS. From there you can either turn on the groups that you want to display or simply enable or show all groups. This should resolve your problem

Back
Top Bottom