Transfer Tivimate backup data to new firestick

AP4

Hello, I'm trying to use my tivimate backup data on a new firestick to avoid having to re enter customized categories etc. I was told to use X-Plore to cloud backup then take from the cloud backup onto the new stick but I've hit a snag. I copy my backup into X-Plore no problem then copy it to the clipboard then I tried to paste the tivimate backup data to Dropbox and as it starts to copy a box pops up saying "Failed writing to file".
I then tried pasting to Media Fire in case it was a Dropbox issue and the same box pops up "Failed writing to file" but in addition it says "Refesh token HTTP error 403"
Any help on how to sort this out would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Anthony

Hello, I'm trying to use my tivimate backup data on a new firestick to avoid having to re enter customized categories etc. I was told to use X-Plore to cloud backup then take from the cloud backup onto the new stick but I've hit a snag. I copy my backup into X-Plore no problem then copy it to the clipboard then I tried to paste the tivimate backup data to Dropbox and as it starts to copy a box pops up saying "Failed writing to file".
I then tried pasting to Media Fire in case it was a Dropbox issue and the same box pops up "Failed writing to file" but in addition it says "Refesh token HTTP error 403"
Any help on how to sort this out would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Anthony
Normally you could use X-Plore or any similar utility to copy to a USB perhaps and restore, but you must make sure your backup is from the save version, say 4.7.0 as you're looking to restore from. If you have another installation on a device with a backup, I would recommend using the "Send Files To TV" application to send the backup from one device to the new Firestick.

Normally you could use X-Plore or any similar utility to copy to a USB perhaps and restore, but you must make sure your backup is from the save version, say 4.7.0 as you're looking to restore from. If you have another installation on a device with a backup, I would recommend using the "Send Files To TV" application to send the backup from one device to the new Firestick.
Thanks Mike for your prompt reply I will abort trying to transfer with X-Plore and try it with Send Files to TV application. I believe my versions are the same but will double check that. Cheers

Thanks Mike for your prompt reply I will abort trying to transfer with X-Plore and try it with Send Files to TV application. I believe my versions are the same but will double check that. Cheers
My pleasure. It should work out for you. We have five devices and use it all the time from one device to another. It's not the only way, but I find it very convenient. (That app is in the Amazon store if you don't already have it)

My pleasure. It should work out for you. We have five devices and use it all the time from one device to another. It's not the only way, but I find it very convenient. (That app is in the Amazon store if you don't already have it)
Just downloading it now thanks

Back
Top Bottom