Toshiba smart tv

Moraca

Hello people.
I have a Toshiba 55 smart tv and have been trying to install some Iptv apps which for some unknown reason it won’t let me install any of the Iptv apps I have tried to install. Can anyone out there please help me out with this problem. Surely there must be someone out there who has a Toshiba and has had the same problem.
thank you in advance for any assistance.

Hello people.
I have a Toshiba 55 smart tv and have been trying to install some Iptv apps which for some unknown reason it won’t let me install any of the Iptv apps I have tried to install. Can anyone out there please help me out with this problem. Surely there must be someone out there who has a Toshiba and has had the same problem.
thank you in advance for any assistance.
Only app that Toshiba smart TV allow is ssiptv.
But in either case I hate ssiptv. It is lazy and slow. And quality of pictures not so great. I recommend firestick 4k or husham box or Nvidia shield.

Chose one and plug it to your tv.

I can walk you through step by step if you wish.

Only app that Toshiba smart TV allow is ssiptv.
But in either case I hate ssiptv. It is lazy and slow. And quality of pictures not so great. I recommend firestick 4k or husham box or Nvidia shield.

Chose one and plug it to your tv.

I can walk you through step by step if you wish.
Thank you very much for your reply and of course your advice. You’re right it’s an absolute nightmare of an app but that’s the only thing available for it. Yeah I will be buying the fire stick and I will give you a shout if I need your help. Much appreciated have the rest of a good day and once again thank you.

Thank you very much for your reply and of course your advice. You’re right it’s an absolute nightmare of an app but that’s the only thing available for it. Yeah I will be buying the fire stick and I will give you a shout if I need your help. Much appreciated have the rest of a good day and once again thank you.
I'm here for anything else 😉

Back
Top Bottom