Tivimate

I got it resolved. Go to were u pay your bill and submit a ticket they responded very quickly with the instructions to change your server address and the m3u address.

I got it resolved. Go to were u pay your bill and submit a ticket they responded very quickly with the instructions to change your server address and the m3u address.
So I got a new url and it still won’t work.. did yours work right away?

So I got a new url and it still won’t work.. did yours work right away?
Yes, I use tivimate and I went settings and under playlist and added the new playlist link, changed server name and added m3u code and it fired right up.

Ksmith you said to go to where you pay your bill and submit a ticket. Where I pay my bill (Google Play store) doesn't have a "submit ticket" area. All I can find is the developer email address. I tried this email but no response.

Ksmith you said to go to where you pay your bill and submit a ticket. Where I pay my bill (Google Play store) doesn't have a "submit ticket" area. All I can find is the developer email address. I tried this email but no response.
Thanks! I did that this morning, still waiting for a response. I appreciate the help.
If anyone has the new info, could you please pass it along? Much appreciated.

having issues with tivimate as well, tried the new server info did not work for me, but I may be doing it wrong

hey guys I'm using Tivi mate and lost the EPG for Gmaster what happened.? was working great for a sec now i have to guess whats on lol any help? thx mike

I think when you purchase it from the playstore you can pay a 1 time fee for 19.99 and put 5 devices on it.

hey guys I'm using Tivi mate and lost the EPG for Gmaster what happened.? was working great for a sec now i have to guess whats on lol any help? thx mike
write this in the Gmaster Forum section please.. This section for Tivimate iptv players only

I think when you purchase it from the playstore you can pay a 1 time fee for 19.99 and put 5 devices on it.
yes you are right.. I paid.. and I had my two adnroid tvs and firestick and nvidia shield all with one purchase.. in the uk I paid 18 pounds

Its also good to get tivimate companion, Just incase you get rid of a box and you can change which boxes are activated

Back
Top Bottom