Tivimate with multiple fire sticks issues

P007

Am currently using three fire sticks with Tivimate Premium, but the problem is that it only recognizes one of them, so every time I use one that is not recognize, I have re-log in to my Tivimate account in order to use the premium service on that stick. I have open the Tivimate Companion app only see one fire stick device.
maybe all fire stick have the same ip address?

Am currently using three fire sticks with Tivimate Premium, but the problem is that it only recognizes one of them, so every time I use one that is not recognize, I have re-log in to my Tivimate account in order to use the premium service on that stick. I have open the Tivimate Companion app only see one fire stick device.
maybe all fire stick have the same ip address?
Did you click the “refresh” in the Companion App’s list of devices?

Yes I did several times, but only one Fire stick shows up.
Hmmm! Try this..go to Amazon:
Sign in and rename the 1st stick (like living room Firestick)..then try adding premium again to one of the others.

Or..try renaming the 1st stick in the Companion App..then try adding another. I’m thinking it won’t see each one because they all have the same name “Amazon 4K Firestick”.

Yes, That is what I did, by renaming the sticks and refreshing the app, and then renaming each one, it all works, now. Thank You!!

Yes, That is what I did, by renaming the sticks and refreshing the app, and then renaming each one, it all works, now. Thank You!!
Awesome! You’re welcome! 😉

Yeah I actually have 4 services on each of my firesticks using Tivimate Premium,it has never been an issue for me,I believe you can use up to 6 different fire sticks and up to 4 services on each one,I would probably try unplugging each one and then plug them back in one tv at a time,you could even make a list after you plug in each stick and assign it like tv-1 top firestick icon - tv-2 second fs icon going down until your set or use the limit of 6 allowed, note if you gave someone else your Tivimate username and password so they could have premium this could be an issue as well if you are both trying to connect to the same firestick icon on the list,you can use up to 6 but they all must be assigned to different firestick icons.

Back
Top Bottom