tivimate stopped recording

cacti

was working fine = about 1 1/2 weeks ago it stopped. It shows the program recorded but when I open I get a black screen with buffering.
This may be the result of Nvidia shield update to android 11. An ideas on what I can do?

Did you get any of the hot fixes. Try re entering the path to the recording folder that may fix it.

didnt know about any hot fixes , i have some issues on recording also very hit and miss
If that was your only problem I wouldn't take a chance on hot fixes , may cause some other problem.. what is hit and miss about your recordings?

If that was your only problem I wouldn't take a chance on hot fixes , may cause some other problem.. what is hit and miss about your recordings?
any recommendations on why i cant record ? i get that error ParserExceotion and black screen

Hmm as far as I know that means that the stream had a problem.

any recommendations on why i cant record ? i get that error ParserExceotion and black screen
you don't say how many connections you have, you need 2 connections too record, even if you are watching what you are recording.

Back
Top Bottom