Tivimate problem with pluto tv

johnsmith-albe

Tivimate problem with pluto tv, I’ve loaded a Pluto Tv m3u that I got from g-hub and it plays great….

The problem I’m having is that when the program goes to commercial the screen shows a pluto/samsung image, with music…it does it on every pluto channel.

I’ve tested the same pluto m3u in perfect player, vlc, mate player, mx player and others..the channels play and when there is a commercial break it actually plays the commercials.

I don’t want to use an external player inside of tivimate, because it alters the TV guide functions.

Is there a way to fix this or a setting to change…..

I want to see the commercials….LOL

my equipment

Google certified android 10 TV OS box

premium tivimate subscription...tivimate 4.1.0

pluto tv playlist

https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/us.m3u8 and other pluto playlist

pluto epg

I have the same but don't consider it a problem. The source of the m3u is samsung TV so there's that.

I tried a few other non pluto/samsung tv plus sources...same result..

I did fix part of the problem...the music that plays along with the samsung pluto image...during every commercial..

I opened the playlist in notepad and changed all the samsung and samsung plus text..to android on every channels...find and replace..

no more music...that also changed the pluto samsung image to just pluto...with moving lines/bubbles..dont really care for that image though...

its got to be a player issue with tivimate..because every other player plays the playlist with working commercials...the commercials make it seem more like real tv for me, i dont really want to be reminded every commercial break that im watching pluto tv...

too many tv guide options lost while using external player......

i

Back
Top Bottom