TiviMate player on bluestracks

IanW

I have loaded BlueStacks onto my PC and am trying to find TiviMate in the playsoter. Only Companion is there. I have a subscription so I don't need the Companion. Tivimate player is not there. When I look in the playstore on my browser, it is there but of course not compatible with my PC. Suggestions??

When you say When I look in the playstore on my browser, it is there but of course not compatible with my PC what browser are you on about?. Do you you have any android devices you can use to download tivimate?

I have loaded BlueStacks onto my PC and am trying to find TiviMate in the playsoter. Only Companion is there. I have a subscription so I don't need the Companion. Tivimate player is not there. When I look in the playstore on my browser, it is there but of course not compatible with my PC. Suggestions??
Unclear what device you are using of course, but here is the direct link to v4.1.0.3 from the developer: https://www.mediafire.com/file/l6bvn38b3ib4w5v/tivimate_4103.apk/file
Also, if you have the Downloader app available on your device, you can use the code: 13352

Back
Top Bottom