TiviMate password sharing safety

kaitv

I want to ask a question before I pay for the TiviMate subscription.
I understand that TiviMate allow 5 users for per account.

Can I create my own password for the other 4 users in Tivimate setting?

Thanks.

Thanks.
No. You can’t do that for your 5 devices. The only way around doing that is to buy 2 subscriptions using 2 different emails. Then 5 devices would be on 1 subscription and you would have 5 more devices for your own using.

No. You can’t do that for your 5 devices. The only way around doing that is to buy 2 subscriptions using 2 different emails. Then 5 devices would be on 1 subscription and you would have 5 more devices for your own using
No. You can’t do that for your 5 devices. The only way around doing that is to buy 2 subscriptions using 2 different emails. Then 5 devices would be on 1 subscription and you would have 5 more devices for your own usinge .
See attachment. I want to use Tivimate on fire tv stick. It stated that the premium version with a limit of 5 devices.

Attachments

• 04FE9FAD-FF95-4323-85AE-C5AFFA714A2A.jpeg
    04FE9FAD-FF95-4323-85AE-C5AFFA714A2A.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 4

Thanks.
Your original question was can I create my own password for the other 4 users. The answer is no..you can’t. It would be the same email and password for all 5 of those accounts.
Purchasing a 2nd subscription is the only way around that if you don’t want your 4 accounts to have your password for your original subscription.

Back
Top Bottom