TiviMate new URL

dwanereed

What's going on with TiviMate? I can't sign on with the new URL (http://emc2.live/). I uninstalled the app, cleared the data and cache. Still getting error message and it is very frustrating. My IPTV provider tells us that TiviMate is notorious for having sign on issues sometimes. Why is this happening and what can be done to get me back on line. I am a premium subscriber. Which means I paid for this service. Please forum friends help me out with some tips. I can't be the only one with this issue.

Thanks

What's going on with TiviMate? I can't sign on with the new URL (http://emc2.live/). I uninstalled the app, cleared the data and cache. Still getting error message and it is very frustrating. My IPTV provider tells us that TiviMate is notorious for having sign on issues sometimes. Why is this happening and what can be done to get me back on line. I am a premium subscriber. Which means I paid for this service. Please forum friends help me out with some tips. I can't be the only one with this issue.

Thanks
Are you having issues adding a new playlist? When you add the playlist, use XTreme Codes. If you are entering the server url like you posted it..drop the / on the end. Wait for the playlist to process and give you a channel count before clicking “Done”. What error code are you getting when adding the playlist? Have you tried another IPTV app just to see if your login info really does work? If using a VPN..turn it off while you add the playlist. Have you tried rebooting your device and router both and then trying to add the playlist again?

Yes I did not add the (/) on to the URL. The error message states check internet connection and check sign on credentials. This is not the first time that this has happened. What's weird is that on my other TV the old URL stills works and I haven't been prompted to change it yet. I will try again later and see if it finally will let me sign on. Thanks so much for touching base with me.

After resetting my router, clearing the cache, clearing the data and deleting the app. I reinstalled Tivi Mate and after a few moments I was able to sign on.

Thanks Crystalblue

I have been having issues also adding new portals?? XC or MAC both won't work now?? Will try to delete app and try again as I did the clear cache and router thing already and didn't help? Maybe try an older version see if it works??

I have been having issues also adding new portals?? XC or MAC both won't work now?? Will try to delete app and try again as I did the clear cache and router thing already and didn't help? Maybe try an older version see if it works??
The newest version 4.2.0 is working fine. You can try deleting the app and reinstalling, but try some other things first. If you use a VPN..turn it off when adding your playlist. Make sure the playlist processes and gives you a channel count before clicking “Done”. Using XTreme Codes when adding your playlist is best. If you continue to have issues adding your playlist..try another player such as Smarters to verify your url and credentials are working properly. If you still have issues..contact your provider.

where or how do you update to 4.2? do you have to uninstall it then install latest version or is there a place where you can just hit update in tivimate as I cannot find it??

where or how do you update to 4.2? do you have to uninstall it then install latest version or is there a place where you can just hit update in tivimate as I cannot find it??
When you go to Settings..About..it will tell you which version of TiviMate you have. If it needs updated, you can update it thru the Google Play Store by going to the Play Store, clicking your profile pic, Overview..and it will tell you if you have an update pending. If you use a Firestick, use the Downloader app and type in 191081 into the line and click go and it will automatically download. Then you can update your version.

Back
Top Bottom