Tivimate issues?

drewnew

our tivimate app is having issues. we have the premium lifetime membership purchased more than a year ago. the app has not been working very well for a couple of months. have tried to contact with no response. The app currently actually shuts down all the channels around 5pm mountain time every day. Are there some updates or fixes for this thing?

our tivimate app is having issues. we have the premium lifetime membership purchased more than a year ago. the app has not been working very well for a couple of months. have tried to contact with no response. The app currently actually shuts down all the channels around 5pm mountain time every day. Are there some updates or fixes for this thing?
What version are you using? The current version is 4.6.1 Have you cleared the cache for the app recently? It can build up quick and cause issues from lack of memory. Does your device itself have enough free memory? Have you tried force stopping the app..clear cache (not data)..then relaunching it? Also try a router reboot and then a device restart. See if any of this helps.

that is current version showing, I have cleared the cache and the device has lots of memeory. not sure what you mean by force stopping the app? I have turned it off and on and cleared the cache. I have not done a router reboot but the power did go off here the other day which rebooted the router?

that is current version showing, I have cleared the cache and the device has lots of memeory. not sure what you mean by force stopping the app? I have turned it off and on and cleared the cache. I have not done a router reboot but the power did go off here the other day which rebooted the router?
Regular maintenance keeps everything running as it should. Rebooting your router..and then your device at least once a week keeps things running smoothly.
Sometimes we have apps running in the background that we are unaware of and they use up a lot of your resources. YouTube is great for that. In your device’s Settings..Go to Apps..and go thru each one and force stop and clear cache. That would help with that.
If you are experiencing buffering/lagging..do a speed test and see what kind of speeds you are getting for upload/download. Sometimes we don’t always get what we pay for or it might be time to upgrade your internet speeds. Try using a VPN..see if that helps. You could be experiencing throttling from your ISP. If you are using one..try a different location.
When possible hardwire your device instead of using WiFi. You will have less interference that way.
What exactly do you mean the app shuts down all the channels? Are you referring to the EPG? If your not getting any EPG..go to Settings in TiviMate..EPG..clear EPG..update EPG. See if that helps.
How often do you have your EPG set to update? There is a general setting in EPG for Update interval that you can tweak. See if that helps.
It also may be on your provider’s end. They may only update their EPG at certain times and that’s why you have no EPG at that same time every day. Check with your provider if nothing else helps.

when the channels work the epg works. It is literally all the channels stop working. epg set to update upon start up. It works fine when the channels are running. our internet is good, usually around 350. I do speed tests all the time. We do not use a VPN but have been considering doing so. Not sure which is the best one to use here in Canada? We like the Tivimate app for its user friendly set up and its epg. Can not get any response from them from the contact info I had. Not sure if someone has something better for them?

when the channels work the epg works. It is literally all the channels stop working. epg set to update upon start up. It works fine when the channels are running. our internet is good, usually around 350. I do speed tests all the time. We do not use a VPN but have been considering doing so. Not sure which is the best one to use here in Canada? We like the Tivimate app for its user friendly set up and its epg. Can not get any response from them from the contact info I had. Not sure if someone has something better for them?
Oh! I see. That’s either a provider issue or internet issue. Surfshark is a good VPN. @husham has a link for them. I’ll find it for you.
As far as providers go..if you’re thinking of changing providers if you are unable to contact your current one..we have plenty of providers here on our forum. A lot of them run trials or discounts for new users. Check out our IPTV Companies forum.

Hi I’m looking for a recommendation for a reliable UK provider with USA channels too, lots of uk and USA series and movies that works well through tivimate premium on a firestick. Would like to trial first though please. I’ve tried searching on this forum but trying to work out which one to try is difficult. I have had two previous providers over the years but have had problems, so looking for a new one. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom