tivimate iptv premium registration

Jimm0128

I signed up for premium tivimate through tivimate companion. When I try to sign in it says "no valid order". I tried to reset my password and it still says the same thing.

Attachments

• tivimate05.jpg
    tivimate05.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • tivimate04.jpg
    tivimate04.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • tivimate03.jpg
    tivimate03.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • tivimate02.jpg
    tivimate02.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • tivimate 01.jpg
    tivimate 01.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
I signed up for premium tivimate through tivimate companion. When I try to sign in it says "no valid order". I tried to reset my password and it still says the same thing.
Hi! Does the purchase show in the Companion App when you log in there? Resetting the password does nothing..

Ok. Force close TiviMate and clear cache in your devices settings. Then reopen TiviMate. Make sure your VPN is off if you use one..and try logging in again using the same credentials you created the account with in the Companion App.

Yes. I also recieved a reciept from google play

Thank you.
You have signed up for a free trial subscription from AR Mobile Dev on Google Play. Your trial will end on May 1, 2021. You will be automatically charged the subscription cost (currently $6.49/year) at the end of your trial unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time. Manage your subscriptions.

Order number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Order date:
Apr. 26, 2021 11:23:54 a.m. PDT

ItemPrice

TiviMate Premium subscription (TiviMate Companion)$0.00

Yearly Subscription with free trial ‐ First charge on May 1, 2021

Tax: $0.00
Total: $0.00

Also try this..in the Companion App..click the 3 dots in the top right corner..and log out. Then log back in on the Companion App. Then try logging in again in TiviMate. VPN off if using one.

When I log back in it takes me to the subscription page and when I click on the $6.49 subscription it says "order is registered to another user". When I try to log in to Tivimate it still says "no valid order"

There is evidently something wrong then. The email isn’t matching the purchase for some reason. You may have to contact the developer to solve this one. His name is Alex. He’ll be able to sort this out for you. Include as much info as you can in your email including logins and receipts.
When you purchase premium..you have a 5 day trial before the actual subscription kicks in. So if you can’t get it sorted..you can always cancel. Then create another account in Companion and purchase again..if all else fails.
Alex is in another country but he will respond when he can. Here’s his email:
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom