Tivimate for 300 devices

Freck

Hi guys,
Is there any way that I can get premium tivimate for 300 devices without having to use 60 email addresses with 5 connections in each.
Is there a bulk buy option?
Appreciate any help

Hi guys,
Is there any way that I can get premium tivimate for 300 devices without having to use 60 email addresses with 5 connections in each.
Appreciate any help
You would have to contact the developer for that one

Hi guys,
Appreciate any help
If they give you an answer please let me know as this is what I need as well, thank you

His email is in the app posting at playstore

I emailed him last night and haven't had a response,I don't mind paying for the service but 5 users per email address can get messy with a lot of users.
If anybody hears back from the sev please post here and we'll all stay in the loop

I received an email and they said just create another account or more accounts , I asked if there was any way you can create a business account for customers that want a lot of connections and charge accordingly and then you can make more money and everyone is happy, we will see if they answer

Back
Top Bottom