Tivimate fails to see USB and would like to get program listing for more than the next two days.

FLL_IPTV

Hello. I am running Tivimate on both a Google smart TV and a TX3 mini Android device. I have two separate USB thumb drives plugged into each that I can browse using a file manager to see the content - the device recognizes the USB drive. Tivimate however fails to recognize the device. Within Tivimate I can change the recording location, select the USB drive, and the folder that I have created for storing recordings but when I click OK I get the message "Failed to change the recordings folder".

Second question is does Tivimate support multiple favorite channels or do I have to setup separate groups of channels?

Third is that I would like to have the program schedule for channels more than 2 days in advance so that I can setup recordings in advance. I am using both bestbuyiptv and iptvmarvel as service providers, do I have to post this question to them or is there a provider that offers similar channels but program listings for more than 2 days.

Fourth is I have seen IPTV services that offer "catchup" features for programs that are a day or two old, is this based on service provider, if so which service providers offer these types of services.

Thank you.

Third is that I would like to have the program schedule for channels more than 2 days in advance so that I can setup recordings in advance. I am using both bestbuyiptv and iptvmarvel as service providers, do I have to post this question to them or is there a provider that offers similar channels but program listings for more than 2 days.

Fourth is I have seen IPTV services that offer "catchup" features for programs that are a day or two old, is this based on service provider, if so which service providers offer these types of services.
There is some where on this forum all about iptv providers. Husham provides an iptv service maybe you reach out to him.

look up Nova Streams, they are doing a free trial. This is not a recommendation just seen the advert on facebook.
Also for your EPG look these guys up epg.best

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom