TiviMate download problem

beatle169

I have TiviMate Premium on 2 tv’s. I downloaded the new version 3.1.5 on my main tv but on the 2nd one I’m getting a message saying “failed to download Apk file”. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks for your help.

I have TiviMate Premium on 2 tv’s. I downloaded the new version 3.1.5 on my main tv but on the 2nd one I’m getting a message saying “failed to download Apk file”. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks for your help.
An unusual problem @beatle169. Try exiting the app, in settings clear cache and force stop. Try updating again.

I thought that would work but still getting “Fail to download apk file”
I don't know what type of devices you're working with. There is always a device setting that needs to be turned on: "Apps from unknown sources". Make sure that is set to "on".

Just a 4K fire stick on a Samsung TV. Unknown source is turned on.
Are you attempting a fresh install from the original source, or updating an existing install?

Are you attempting a fresh install from the original source, or updating an existing install?
Make sure you getting the file from the official Filelinked. Common causes of this problem are - A corrupt file, not enough storage space, improper system permissions, an unsigned app, an incompatible version for your OS.

Update an existing install
I'm a bit baffled. At this point. I would create a backup. Try installing, reinstalling and the restore from backup.

Thanks. I downloaded the apk and logged in to my account but it still wouldn’t updated. So I disconnected my VPN and tried again and it downloaded.
Thanks everyone who offered suggestions. It’s nice to know there are others out there who are willing to help. Many thanks.

Thanks. I downloaded the apk and logged in to my account but it still wouldn’t updated. So I disconnected my VPN and tried again and it downloaded.
Thanks everyone who offered suggestions. It’s nice to know there are others out there who are willing to help. Many thanks.
Glad it's all sorted out. There is obviously a myriad of things that can go wrong or affect your service or app. Personally, I overlooked the possibility that your VPN was causing an issue.

Back
Top Bottom