TiviMate buffering every 30 seconds

johno10is

Hello using TiviMate but buffering every 30 seconds on all channels, nothing wrong with internet as same iptv on different app works fine but TiviMate loads better to use, I'm using firestick to watch and it has been fine for ages.

Hello using TiviMate but buffering every 30 seconds on all channels, nothing wrong with internet as same iptv on different app works fine but TiviMate loads better to use, I'm using firestick to watch and it has been fine for ages.
Have you upgraded the app to the current version 3.5?

Have you tried clearing the cache for TiviMate as it can build up within the app..usually because of past EPG’s files still within the app. Have you checked the memory on your Firestick?

Have you tried clearing the cache for TiviMate as it can build up within the app..usually because of past EPG’s files still within the app. Have you checked the memory on your Firestick?
Hello yes cleared cache from TiviMate applications in Firestick applications and have 2.11GB of storage left on Firestick still no joy always buffering ar around 30 seconds

It seems since Amazon started pushing updates to the Firesticks along with the new interface..more and more people are having issues with TiviMate buffering now. There’s a debate if it’s the Firestick or because of the newest version of TiviMate 3.5. Yet people with other devices than Firestick’s are having no issues. So it keeps coming back to the Firestick itself. Many are fed up with and choosing to upgrade their devices to boxes.
There are many processes going on in the background as well. You can try going to your apps in settings and force stopping and clearing cache on every app you have installed. Also rebooting your router and Firestick both. Then try TiviMate again. The debate continues..

It seems since Amazon started pushing updates to the Firesticks along with the new interface..more and more people are having issues with TiviMate buffering now. There’s a debate if it’s the Firestick or because of the newest version of TiviMate 3.5. Yet people with other devices than Firestick’s are having no issues. So it keeps coming back to the Firestick itself. Many are fed up with and choosing to upgrade their devices to boxes.
There are many processes going on in the background as well. You can try going to your apps in settings and force stopping and clearing cache on every app you have installed. Also rebooting your router and Firestick both. Then try TiviMate again. The debate continues..
I am now getting buffering after 30 seconds and rather than reconnecting to channel it stops and shows error 403! lol yes I think your right with Firestick causing the issue. I have TiviMate on a Formular Z7 box in another house and don't have this issue yet on it. Many thanks for advice tho.

I am now getting buffering after 30 seconds and rather than reconnecting to channel it stops and shows error 403! lol yes I think your right with Firestick causing the issue. I have TiviMate on a Formular Z7 box in another house and don't have this issue yet on it. Many thanks for advice tho.
You’re welcome! At least you have another device to be able to see what I’m referring to. A lot of people don’t and insist it’s TiviMate itself causing the issues. The problem is Amazon’s new interface and it’s small updates..then the final one for the new interface..was happening at the same time as the new release of TiviMate 3.5. So people are debating on which is the issue. It seems to keep coming back to the Firestick and Amazon wanting you to use their services and Netflix and Hulu..period. They know people sideload apps for IPTV. That’s why so many people buy their products. If they keep squeezing out IPTV..they will start finding less people buying their products. They also need to upgrade the memory to their Firestick’s to accompany all of this..and they haven’t done this either. So what are we to think?! 🙄🤷‍♀️

You’re welcome! At least you have another device to be able to see what I’m referring to. A lot of people don’t and insist it’s TiviMate itself causing the issues. The problem is Amazon’s new interface and it’s small updates..then the final one for the new interface..was happening at the same time as the new release of TiviMate 3.5. So people are debating on which is the issue. It seems to keep coming back to the Firestick and Amazon wanting you to use their services and Netflix and Hulu..period. They know people sideload apps for IPTV. That’s why so many people buy their products. If they keep squeezing out IPTV..they will start finding less people buying their products. They also need to upgrade the memory to their Firestick’s to accompany all of this..and they haven’t done this either. So what are we to think?! 🙄🤷‍♀️
I was hoping that the 3.6 release might help with this, but I updated this morning and...sigh. GameMasters -- the service I use this app for -- just keeps buffering and freezing. Glad that I've got some others onboard that are still working well, but if this is the future for Firestick users, I'll probably end up changing devices at some point. It's aggravating.

Back
Top Bottom