Tivimate "Assign EPG" ?

Gaz-57

Can someone tell me or explain briefly what the meaning and funtion of 'Assign EPG" is which appears under the Settings Menu?
thanks

As far as i know it means what it says, you might have more than one Electronic Program Guide so you have to Assign the one you want to use. Your IPTV Provider usually
provides you with one, but some clever people can make their own.

Can someone tell me or explain briefly what the meaning and funtion of 'Assign EPG" is which appears under the Settings Menu?
thanks
If you have a channel that doesn’t display any channel info from your provider..and you have another service that does, you can use the EPG from your other service to fill in the info for that channel.

As far as i know it means what it says, you might have more than one Electronic Program Guide so you have to Assign the one you want to use. Your IPTV Provider usually
provides you with one, but some clever people can make their own.
Thanks ravo

If you have a channel that doesn’t display any channel info from your provider..and you have another service that does, you can use the EPG from your other service to fill in the info for that channel.
Crystalblue, thank you so much .. music to my ears (so to speak)

What other services are out there for EPG...can I add an m3u list to some EPG database and it'll spit out the EPG listings??
Be interested in any leads on this

What other services are out there for EPG...can I add an m3u list to some EPG database and it'll spit out the EPG listings??
Be interested in any leads on this

I’m also curious about this link as well. They just joined our forum recently. It’s @husham approved as far as I can see so that’s promising as he is the EPG creator King! 🤴

Back
Top Bottom