tivimate 403 error

sdarry

hello can anyone help me , i tried tivimate on my different android devices, it gets connected to my portal however when i try to play the channel it gives me an 403 error

can anybody please help me with this

hello can anyone help me , i tried tivimate on my different android devices, it gets connected to my portal however when i try to play the channel it gives me an 403 error

What is the situation when you use a different app?
If you have a VPN turned on, turn it off.
  • Launch Tivimate settings
  • Click on the Playback option
  • Now click on Buffer size
  • Play with random settings and through trial and error you will find out if this works.
Server outages on the platform can cause a lot of issues. When you are presented with an error code, make it a habit to check if the server is functioning.
The speed of the internet connection should always be reliable when you are thinking about using it for streaming.

I think there is a new url so its not going to work till you get the updated url

What is the situation when you use a different app?
If you have a VPN turned on, turn it off.
  • Launch Tivimate settings
  • Click on the Playback option
  • Now click on Buffer size
  • Play with random settings and through trial and error you will find out if this works.
Server outages on the platform can cause a lot of issues. When you are presented with an error code, make it a habit to check if the server is functioning.
The speed of the internet connection should always be reliable when you are thinking about using it for streaming.
thank you for your response. i tried with different buffer sizes but still does not work. all the playlists and the channels list are seen but when I try to play any channel it gives me an error. it is strange as I have 5 boxes and the same version of tivimate , but it works only on one android box with the same URL but not on the other 4 boxes.

Last edited:
thank you for your response. i tried with different buffer size but still does not work . all the playlist and the channels list ae seen but when i try to play any channel it gives me an error
Have you tried without and with a VPN? Have you tried a different application?

yes i tried with different applications and it is working fine (Smart STB) it is not working only with Tivimate

I had the same 403 error this morning with Tivimate also after the outage. Try to update the playlist again and clear cache and reboot.

Back
Top Bottom