Tivi mate will not accept password

Henrik

Hello
I am new to this forum, I have installed the tivimate app on my andrroid tv box, I want a tivimate premium account, I typed the mai address and when it comes to password and repeat password it will not accept it it is alreadt used. I have tried 5 or 6 different password even my mothers birthday ddmmyyyy and my cats name and something related to my childhood 50 years ago. Shall I just continue to I get password which is not used..

Hello
I am new to this forum, I have installed the tivimate app on my andrroid tv box, I want a tivimate premium account, I typed the mai address and when it comes to password and repeat password it will not accept it it is alreadt used. I have tried 5 or 6 different password even my mothers birthday ddmmyyyy and my cats name and something related to my childhood 50 years ago. Shall I just continue to I get password which is not used..
Hi, I'm guessing you are logging in to the Google play store with your Gmail, as it's somewhat unclear. If you have done so, you should be able to now make the purchase, or perhaps you need to use a different email. This is all a bit cumbersome in general unfortunately, I have to use Bluestacks and the companion app on my Mac to deal with this. I would suggest seeking some help at the Reddit TiviMate group if this doesn't work for you. r/TiviMate or message the dev Alex at u/AlexR_15

If you're having trouble creating a Tivimate premium account due to password issues, keep trying different unique passwords until you find one that hasn't been used. Avoid using easily guessable information and consider a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols for better security. Once you find a unique password, you should be able to proceed with your Tivimate premium account setup. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom