Time shift

I can no longer find the time shift feature to adjust the EPG to my time zone any help is appreciated
If you are using TiviMate, go to Settings, EPG, EPG sources, click the name of your EPG source, then click Time offset and adjust + or - whatever adjustment you need to make.
Using XCIPTV..click settings in the bottom right corner of the homepage..and you will then see a box called “EPG Timeshift”. You can adjust the timeshift there.
If your device didn’t time switch automatically with Daylight savings time, those settings are found in your device’s settings itself..usually under “date and time”.

Last edited:
Thanks I am however using XCIPTV without Tivimate in the latest update there is no longer an EPG Timeshift box that I can find

Thanks I am however using XCIPTV without Tivimate in the latest update there is no longer an EPG Timeshift box that I can find
Oh! Your right. The newest version no longer has an EPG timeshift. There have been several complaints and requests to bring it back. Hopefully they will in the next update. Until then, the only thing you can do is go back to a previous version. Also make sure your device itself is showing the correct time as the EPG will adjust to your device’s time.

Back
Top Bottom