Supermegavision will be merging with PDSLIVE

Deancherwin

All Supermegavisn customers will be transferrering to PDSLive.Submit a ticket on supermegavision website for more info

All Supermegavisn customers will be transferrering to PDSLive.Submit a ticket on supermegavision website for more info
I submitted 2 tickets and I have had no service since Nov 1 at 6PM EDST will they be advising customers or should we be moving it over ourselves. I literally just paid my invoice so I don't really want to pay it twice, any info would be great, thanks

I submitted 2 tickets and I have had no service since Nov 1 at 6PM EDST will they be advising customers or should we be moving it over ourselves. I literally just paid my invoice so I don't really want to pay it twice, any info would be great, thanks
I have since receive a response from SuperMega and now I have moved over to PDSLive per their instructions

I've been down since the 10th as my payment with Debit card took till Tuesday to clear. Connection gone it it would say "expired" but with supermega it's stated I'm active. So now when I go in to log in it states I have wrong username and password. No assistance from Customer Service over a week. Am I doing something wrong here?

I have followed the email instructions given to me by Supermegavision to not pay my new invoice, and instead to purchase PDSLive and submit a ticket for the conversion. I have done this but don't what happens next or what if anything I need to do next. They have not answered my ticket and am not sure what their "conversion" entails anyway. Has anyone gone through this and can tell me what steps happen next or if I have to do something myself on the old Supermegavision site on my TV. Any link or detailed steps would be very much appreciated.

thx

Back
Top Bottom