Sportz TV M3U and EPG for Tivimate

Does anyone have the M3U and EPG URLs of Sportz TV for Tivimate? Thanks
That information would have been provided to you by the service when you signed up, or can be found on your payment portal.

Sportz TV did provide the M3U at registration but not the EPG? Does anyone have it so I can load the guide in Tivimate? Thx

Sportz TV did provide the M3U at registration but not the EPG? Does anyone have it so I can load the guide in Tivimate? Thx
Use Xtream Codes to create your playlist in TiviMate, not the M3U. Click Playlists / Add playlist / Xtream Codes / Enter the server address, username, password, uncheck the include VOD box and proceed. Your EPG will populate when you load the playlist.

I used xstream codes to create my playlist but I'm also still not getting an EPG. Every channel says 'no information.' I've tried it in IPTV Smarters and I get a full EPG. The strange thing is, it was working fine in TVMate yesterday, but today it's disappeared.

I used xstream codes to create my playlist but I'm also still not getting an EPG. Every channel says 'no information.' I've tried it in IPTV Smarters and I get a full EPG. The strange thing is, it was working fine in TVMate yesterday, but today it's disappeared.
the epg is back for me now

Back
Top Bottom