something different

lilrobo1965

i think i have my tivimate working , now i am looking for a service to test, how would i go about this ?
thanks

Have a look thru the forums here, there are several awesome choices, get free trials to see which ones suit you. It's a good idea to get two with one being back up to the other

you have any trials ?
I just help out around here and sweep the floors for extra channels. Enjoy the trials I'm sure you'll find something that works well for after you get used to them. When you do end up buying one or two make sure you only get a month's worth for now so your sure it works relatively well.. post any problems you have and we'll walk you thru it.

I just help out around here and sweep the floors for extra channels. Enjoy the trials I'm sure you'll find something that works well for after you get used to them. When you do end up buying one or two make sure you only get a month's worth for now so your sure it works relatively well.. post any problems you have and we'll walk you thru it.
This is what I did ...

Anyone help me out. I have Nvidia Shield pro. My OTT Platinum service doesn't work. Any help looking for 4k live channels in English as well as vast VOD would be great. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom