So What's The Plan?

Ynott

So service works on the app but not Tivimate/Televizo. Will it work in the future or will we be limited to the app?

So service works on the app but not Tivimate/Televizo. Will it work in the future or will we be limited to the app?
Maintenance is still being performed. The game plan is that tivimate will be working again, but as of right now please revert to the app.

For all you newbies the reason that the app is working is because it's hard coded to the IPTV server address. I'm sure it's a backup server. Once they get the old server up, then unless the server address is changed from what it was before, then the system apps, Tivimate, and whatever other IPTV players you use will start working again. It's just nerd common sense LOL

The service is back up so you will no longer be needing to use that app. I'll DM you the info.
@z0ne3 - any idea when the sign up page will be up again?

Was supposed to walk my sister through the sign up process this weekend... of course, this happens.
Thanks.

@z0ne3 - any idea when the sign up page will be up again?

Was supposed to walk my sister through the sign up process this weekend... of course, this happens.
Thanks.
Currently there is not ETA on when the website will be back. We will definitely let everyone know when it does.

Back
Top Bottom