Yes Yes
you can now install Smarteres on Roku
but there is a catch. Only certain regions will allow you to install Smarters on Roku
Me for example on the UK, Will never have it .. F U ROKU ( I Hate You )
I have been busy to try to work on this ROKU IPTV shit.... And i concluded, what I already had known, ., ROKU is SHIT FUCKED UP DEVICE THAT I WANT TO BREAK IT FIVE THOUSAND TIME AND THEN SHIT ON IT AND TAKE IT TO THE FIRE AND BURN AND TAKE THE TRASH OUT AND THEN SHIT IT ON IT AGAIN..
I have been busy to try to work on this ROKU IPTV shit.... And i concluded, what I already had known, ., ROKU is SHIT FUCKED UP DEVICE THAT I WANT TO BREAK IT FIVE THOUSAND TIME AND THEN SHIT ON IT AND TAKE IT TO THE FIRE AND BURN AND TAKE THE TRASH OUT AND THEN SHIT IT ON IT AGAIN..
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.