Smart iptv channel problem

SerYil

Husham I have fire stick 4k but and Smart iptv with premium package. A friend of mine has the same but he has more new channels and mine is still the same? How can I fix that?

A friend from work he did all the installments and downloading. Then he did another one for my parents. The same but they have an older model fire stick. I have the 4k. But still they have more channels than me. And the price was the same from the provider?

It's from iptv free.vip. there he ordered for me the premium for 1 year and the same for my parents
If it's free then there you go that's the answer
You will never know what you get and how good it is for free IPTV

If it's free then there you go that's the answer
You will never know what you get and how good it is for free IPTV
No it's not free the website is iptvfree.vip there you can see the service and packages to pay for a year or a month

You aren't even in the right forum for the service you have.... this forum is for GameMasters..might wanna find the right forum..

You aren't even in the right forum for the service you have.... this forum is for GameMasters..might wanna find the right forum..
Not exactly just game masters but you are right these people are not in this forum .. but I sent them a message to come and answer @SerYil

Back
Top Bottom